The Yogi Wellness Transformation is an opportunity to take your yoga off your mat and into your kitchen! This course will teach the principles of Ayurveda, yoga’s sister science, and how to incorporate holistic practices into your everyday routine in order to live better in your body. With the guidance of Hannah Gruber, Private Chef, Ayurveda Health Counselor and Yoga Therapist, you will learn how to nourish your body so that you can feel good every day.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of health that teaches us how to feel great in our body every day. In this course, Hannah will teach you HOW to shift your dietary habits through a 10 Day digestive reset based on simple and effective dietary structure and nutritional guidance based on Ayurvedic techniques that still work today. Guidance in yogic techniques, including breathwork, yoga asanas, and meditation will be taught to nurture, support and assist your new wellness routine.
This Course includes:
- 2 LIVE workshops with Hannah at Illumina East
Saturday April 13th + 20th 5:30-7:30pm
In addition, you will also receive supportive material to help guide you through your wellness transformation, including:
- an Ayurveda Handbook to guide you through the program
- Recipes, menus, & shopping lists to help you stay organized
- a list of recommended supplements and teas*
- Daily Email Inspiration from Hannah to keep you motivated
- Online Q&A forum
- Online Intro to Ayurveda Video Series
*Some recommended supplements, groceries, and items are available to purchase separately as a complete kit from Hannah.
You Will Learn:
- What Is Ayurveda (Yoga’s Sister Science) and how Eastern Wisdom can offer a balanced approach to wellness
- Why Food and Digestion have an important effect on your whole body’s wellness
- How to reset your digestive health and nervous system using Ayurvedic techniques
- How to prepare delicious and simple Plant-Based Recipes
- Yogic Tools for balancing energy and digestion, reducing stress, and nourishing your physical, mental and emotional self
This Workshop is an Opportunity to:
- Let go of old habits and patterns that are no longer serving you
- Detoxify from stressors that are wreaking havoc on your digestion, nervous system, and/or emotions
- Reset your digestion through a simple plant-based, whole foods program
- Redefine your individual definition of “healthy”
- Reorient your eating habits so that they are in alignment with your wellness goals
- Discover new ways to nourish yourself and make YOUR BODY feel good
- Gain insight into how your digestion, emotions, and nervous system work together to create radiant health
It’s worth it to give yourself the time, the attention, and the nourishment that you’ve been craving.
(Stop putting off doing the things you know your body needs!)
NOT investing in this program could cost you thousands of dollars. Don’t overlook “the little things” that can start to add up and weigh you down with illness and potentially serious disease.
For the price of a fancy meal out, a month of your cable subscription or Starbucks’ addiction, you can become the most nourishing and loving arbiter of your own life.
$200 before March 30th/ $250 after
*Once the course has been purchased and you have received all materials, NO REFUNDS will be offered
**the cost of the Course DOES NOT Include:
- Private 1:1 coaching outside of the LIVE workshops or the Q&A forum
- Supplements, foods, or other supplies
Add-On Individualized One-on-One Support:
Do you have specific needs and goals that you want to address during this course?
Add on 2 additional 60 minute 1:1 sessions with Hannah and get the custom support that you need.
Program + 2 Private Sessions
$450 before March 30th/ $500 after
(A $600 value)
”“By understanding my personal constitution and the kinds of foods that work with it I see a difference in my skin and hair, feel less controlled by the whims of my stomach, and have attained a higher level of consciousness.“
”“It’s the best way for me to heal and increase my body’s potential. “
This Workshop Is For Individuals Who Want to:
- Wake up every morning feeling energized, light, and clear-headed
- Decrease joint pain, indigestion, headaches, sluggishness or inflammation in your body
- Deepen their understanding of holistic wellness
- Heal their relationship with food and/or self-care
- Bring a more spirit-focused relationship to eating and self-care because you believe that Food is a primary form of nourishment, i.e. food is medicine
- Re-shape eating habits by learning how to choose, prepare, and enjoy healthy foods
- Dedicate time and space to heal the digestion, nervous system, and emotions
- Set a foundation for a lifetime of radiant health
- Completely transform and redefine what wellness for you
This Workshop Is NOT for Individuals Who Want/Have:
- A quick-fix solution, juice cleanse, a fast, or a dietary boot-camp with a strict regime
- To run away from the reasons why their body may be in pain
- To continue their current patterns of behavior and eating foods
- No interest in feeding themselves food that is nourishing
- No interest in feeling energized, light and clear-headed when they wake up in the morning
- No Desire to dedicate 10 days to completely transforming their relationship to food and self-care
- No interest in exploring the bio-psycho-spiritual aspects of food and living
YOUR PROGRAM GUIDE:
Private Chef and Yoga Therapy teacher Hannah Gruber has been immersed in the study and teaching of Eastern practices for over 15 years. Hannah has a B.A. in Philosophy, dance background, and is a certified Ayurvedic Holistic Health counselor, Reiki practitioner, and Clairvoyant Healer. She combines these various forms of spiritual and intuitive wisdom with practical, real world techniques to help her clients achieve dietary, physical, and emotional peace and wellness. Hannah has led group programs and worked one-on-one with clients since 2013.
When it comes to food as nourishment, Hannah has two main beliefs: Food can be medicine or poison and food should taste good. In other words, we are not just biological creatures who need to eat to survive, we are also spiritual creatures who must feel satisfied in order to thrive. A workshop, private session, or a meal with Hannah is an opportunity for deep immersion into healing and transformation.